Saturday, June 23, 2012

To Those Who Do Not Believe

It has come to my attention that several people that are emailing me as well as people on GodlikeProductions do not believe the story that I have to tell.

Several have even stooped so low as to criticize me, my friends, and the live that I have lived.  They mock me, calling me a liar and a cheat.  One even criticized how this website looks.

This is a message to all of those people:

I am not here to put up with people like you.  I am here to serve as a beacon of light and information to people who are going to respect me and what I have to say.  I do not have the time or the patience to deal with you.  So please, leave me and those who believe me alone.

To those who do believe me and are willing to hear my story, I simply say thank you.  You will be glad that you did in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment